RFS: g3dviewer

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "g3dviewer".

* Package name    : g3dviewer
  Version         : 0.2.99.5~svn130-1
  Upstream Author : Markus Dahms <mad@automagically.de>
* URL             : http://automagically.de/g3dviewer/
* License         : GPL-2+
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
g3dviewer  - 3D model viewer for GTK+
g3dviewer-dbg - g3dviewer debug symbols package

The upload would fix these bugs: 520151

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am currently the maintainer
of the package libg3d[1] and related binary packages. g3dviewer is the actual
main application which uses libg3d to read and display many 3d file formats
without the need of special editor software. So it is something like a
image viewer but for 3d data instead of images.

It would make sense to me to maintain both the application and the main library
behind the application.

I've already tried to get it uploaded in March 2009[1] without any known
response. I am Debian maintainer, but Dm-Upload-Allowed is not set at the
moment.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/g3dviewer/g3dviewer_0.2.99.5~svn130-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Sven Eckelmann