Re: New developer.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 05:15:37PM +0000, Nuno Paquete wrote:
>    I tryed to contact the only person that is listed in portuguese
>    programmers but I get the following message:
>
>    Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>        villate@debian.org

looks like an issue for the MIA team, doesn't it?

>    How can I find someone to advocate me?

Usually an advocate is someone who worked with you during your Debian related
work. As others already suggested I think you should join one of the existing
teams and get into contact with Debian people in your areas of interest.

Regards
Jan

--
Jan Dittberner - Debian Developer