Re: RFS: libqtintf4

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:15:18 +0000 (UTC), Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk>
wrote:
> [...]
>
> I haven't gotten to the packaging yet, because there is two things from
> upstream that *needs* to be fixed.
> 1) The moc gerenated files *needs* to be generated on build, else the
> build might break on each new qt version.
> 2) The build system needs to be done in a way that doesn't kill buildds
> when it can be avoided.
>
> Anyways:
> Why does it build-depend on libqt4-core ?
> Why do you chmod +x the compile_lib script when you use bash to run it
> anyways?
> How do you make sure the build fails, if the compile_lib script fails?
>
> /Sune
The patch for the build-script also includes "set -e" int the buildscript,
so the package build fails if the build script fails.
The libqt4-core dependency is useless, I removed it. The chmod +x is also
not needed of course, I removed it to within the new upload.
I forwarded the "must haves" to the developers, maybe they'll fix them.
Thanks!
  Matthias Klumpp