RFS: gmic

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gmic".

* Package name    : gmic
  Version         : 1.3.2.9-1
  Upstream Author : David Tschumperlé
* URL             : http://gmic.sourceforge.net/
* License         : CeCILL License, version 2.0
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
gimp-gmic  - GIMP plugin for GREYC's Magic Image Converter
gmic       - GREYC's Magic Image Converter
gmic-doc   - Documentation for GREYC's Magic Image Converter

The upload would fix these bugs: 532629

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gmic/gmic_1.3.2.9-1.dsc

The package in not lintian clean:

  E: gmic source: unsupported-source-format 3.0 (quilt)
  W: gmic source: patch-system-but-no-source-readme

Since the archive software supports now the 3.0 format, these are irrelevant.

  W: gmic: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry usr/share/man/man1/gmic.1.gz
  W: gmic: manpage-has-errors-from-man usr/share/man/man1/gmic.1.gz 498: warning [p 10, 5.0i]: can't break line

Well, manpage provided by upstream is not up to par and I don't currently have energy to write a new one (especially since I am not sure if the package will be uploaded at all).

Beware, building gmic takes a lot of time and huge amounts of memory.

Jakub Wilk