RFS: luma (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.4-0.1
of my package "luma".

It builds these binary packages:
luma       - gui utility for accessing and managing LDAP database

The upload would fix these bugs: 443201, 460022, 481968

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/luma/luma_2.4-0.1.dsc

A binary version can be found on my repository:
http://debian.zaubberer.net/debian/pool/sid/main/luma/

   * New upstream release (Closes: #481968)
   * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.3
   * Removed duplicated "Section" field from debian/control
   * Added Depends ${misc:Depends}
   * Added a watch file
   * Moved some Build-Depends to Build-Depends-Indep
   * Added Luma homepage to debian/control
   * Fixed debian/copyright
   * Added menu file (Closes: #443201)
   * Created luma32.xpm from share/luma/icons/luma-32.png
   * Added dpatch to fix the portrange (Closes: #460022)

Kind regards
 Per H.