request for review/sponsorship: gem-0.92.1-1.1

Dear Mentors,

I kindly request you to review the package gem:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gem

It builds these binary packages:
gem        - Graphics Environment for Multimedia - PureData library

Changes
- The package appears to be lintian clean.
- The upload would fix these bugs: 485972, 549720
- added instructions how to workaround #454731

Any comments on what is still missing to get the package
uploaded/sponsored would be most welcome.

In the meantime, I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 IOhannes m zmölnig