RFS: imagination (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1-1
of my package "imagination".

It builds these binary packages:
imagination - DVD slide show maker
imagination-common - DVD slide show maker - common files

The upload would fix these bugs: 551120

For this revision I split the arch independent files into new binary,
imagination-common, since over half of the package is arch
independent.

Here is the changelog entry:

imagination (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

 * New upstream release. (Closes: #551120)
 * Split arch independent files into new binary, imagination-common.
  - Rename debian/imagination.doc-base to debian/imagination-common.doc-base
  - Add debian/imagination-common.install and debian/imagination.install
  - debian/control:
   + Add new binary, imagination-common.
   + Add depends on imagination-common (= ${source:Version})
   + Make imagination-common Conflict/Replace imagination (<= 2.0-1)
  - debian/rules:
   + Fill binary-indep target.
   + Install to debian/tmp/
 * debian/patches:
  - 10_link_math_lib.patch: Adjust for new release.
  - 15_PLUGINS_INSTALLED.patch: New patch, correctly load transitions.

 -- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com>  Mon, 19 Oct 2009
19:11:10 -0400

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/imagination/imagination_2.1-1.dsc

Or if you're a Bazaar and bzr-builddeb user:

   bzr branch lp:~andrewsomething/imagination/debian imagination
   cd imagination
   bzr bd -S

Any review, and of course an upload, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio