Re: RFS: jigzo (updated package) Fix bug #549515

Hi Hauke,

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:30 AM, Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 09:19:07PM -0500, Elías Alejandro wrote:
> Hi Jan,

I prefer Hauke :)

> First of all, thanks for show interest to jigzo, :)
>
> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org> wrote:
>
>     Hi El as,
>
>     On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 07:21:20PM -0500, El as Alejandro wrote:
>     > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.1-4
>     > of my package "jigzo".
>     >
>     > It builds these binary packages:
>     > jigzo      - Photo puzzle game for children
>     > jigzo-data - data of Photo puzzle game for children
>     >
>     > The package appears to be lintian clean.
>
>     That is true, although you could avoid the pedantic warning of lintian
>     about the symlink to GPL.
>
>     > The upload would fix these bugs: 549515
>
>     Right and your changes seem reasonable. What do not understand is your
>     usage of debhelper. You claim to have rewritten debian/rules in a recent
>     version but you didn't make use of debhelper 7. instead every single
>     command is written out, even dh_install appears multiple times for
>     different files. I'd like you to have a look at the man pages for
>     dh_install and dh. The changes don't *have* to be done but since I'm
>     pretty sure debian/rules could be as short as
>
>     %:
>        dh $@ --with quilt
>
>     it might make sense to rethink it. What do you say?
>
> Please, Could you check it again? I've fixed the warning of lintian,
> and modified rules.

Actually, I don't see a difference in debian/rules. Are you sure you've
uploaded the newest version of your package?
Yes, I'm sure. It isn't the tiny way of debhelper but I've created separately the dirs and install files for  jigzo and jigzo-data. Then  debian/rules appears just with one dh_install (tag install).
Please considers check it  once again.

I thank you enough,

Elias Alejandro
Hauke