RFS: xz-utils (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for feedback and a possible sponsor for the new version
4.999.9beta+20091002-1 of my package "xz-utils".

It builds these binary packages:

xz-utils	- high compression-ratio compressor
liblzma-dev	- development library
liblzma-doc	- doxygen-generated reference documentation
liblzma0	- runtime library

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xz-utils/xz-utils_4.999.9beta+20091002-1.dsc

This addresses several serious bugs, including 542060, which made the
previous version impossible to install with apt-get, and 544872, which
could cause the ostensibly lossless compression to lose a few trailing
bytes in some circumstances.  So naturally, I would be very happy if
someone finds the time to look this over.

Regards,
Jonathan