Re: RFS: ktikz

* Florian Hackenberger <florian@hackenberger.at> [090930 10:57]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ktikz".
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/ktikz/ktikz_0.9-1.dsc

Just the most obvious stuff from a cursory look:
- DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=noopt does not work (it still does -O2)
- debian/copyright does not list copyright or license of src/lineedit.cpp
- debian/menu has a pre-lenny section
- debian/dirs has usr/sbin. I do not think you need that.
- the manpage is a joke
- if your README.Debian has nothing to say, delete the file

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link
--
"Never contain programs so few bugs, as when no debugging tools are available!"
	Niklaus Wirth