Re: RFS: qwit (updated package)

Carlos Galisteo schrieb:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0+svn255-1
> of my package "qwit".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> qwit       - Lightweight desktop client for Twitter microblogging service
>
> The new package is built from the svn trunk of the new (unreleased)
> upstream version in order to fix a serious bug found on the stable
> upstream release [1].

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qwit/qwit_1.0+svn255-1.dsc

> [1] http://code.google.com/p/qwit/issues/detail?id=92

Hello,

there are some issues:
1) interdiff states much more changes as you described in your changelog
(e.g. debian/rules).

2) It is not a new upstream version, it is a new svn snapshot and please
describe the upstream issue in your changelog, like:
  * New upstream svn snapshot.
    - Fixes issue X, where it does not update bar.
  * Next entry.

3):
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/buildd/qwit-1.0+svn255'
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 src/MainWindow.ui -o var/ui_MainWindow.h
make[1]: svnversion: Command not found
make[1]: svnversion: Command not found
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 src/OptionsDialog.ui -o var/ui_OptionsDialog.h
make[1]: svnversion: Command not found
make[1]: svnversion: Command not found
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 src/AboutDialog.ui -o var/ui_AboutDialog.h
make[1]: svnversion: Command not found
make[1]: svnversion: Command not found

for every line, is this wanted?

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org