Re: NMU upload for gdesklets

zufus wrote:

> there is a sonsoring request for an NMU on gdesklets:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=gdesklets
>
> I was wondering if is it OK to upload it as it fixes an RC bug (in case,
> I can sponsor the upload) or if there are some work in progress on this
> package, and in this case, it might be better to wait (for example to
> fix some of the 168 lintian warnings).

Treat it as if you were doing the NMU yourself.

So....

The note was only posted to the bug yesterday and it didn't include the
patch which it should have done! Karl needs to fix that.

The package doesn't appear to be low-NMU so you should wait a few days.

Then, if no response upload to delayed and post a deb-diff of the NMU to the
bug.

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 293413  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Try to learn from other people's mistakes, you haven't time to make them all
yourself! - Anon