RFS: lirc (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.6-0ubuntu1~ppa9 of my
package "lirc".

This is a MAJOR update from 0.8.4/5 (both in LIRC itself and in the
debian/* files).  I'm aware that it's still an Ubuntu package and I'm
not sure what I need to change to fix that...  Pointer/tips welcome!
I'd be happy to make any changes and re-upload if necessary.

It builds these binary packages:
liblircclient-dev - infra-red remote control support - client library
development fil
liblircclient0 - infra-red remote control support - client library
lirc       - infra-red remote control support
lirc-modules-source - infra-red remote control support - kernel modules
lirc-x     - infra-red remote control support - X utilities

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lirc/lirc_0.8.6-0ubuntu1~ppa9.dsc

Thanks!!!