Re: debian/copyright and autoconfig files

Le Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 02:02:38AM +0200, Jaromír Mikeš a écrit :
> Hello mentors,
>
> I have a question about debian/copyright file and autoconf files
> (acinclude.m4, aclocal.m4, configure, Makefile.in etc).
>
> Should be entries for these files included in debian copyright files?

Hello Jaromír,

as an unwritten exception to the rule written in the URL below, Debian packages
where the copyright of the autoconf files is not documented in the Debian
copyright file are routinely accepted by our archive administrators.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/03/msg00023.html

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy