Re: RFS: libvigraimpex (updated package)

* George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net>, 2009-09-05, 11:40:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libvigraimpex/libvigraimpex_1.6.0-2.dsc
[...]
Unfortunately, I will get a chance to work on that package possibly during the
next weekend, since I'm currently busy taking care of nasty RC-bugs in some of
my packages (RC always gets higher priority). Hopefully, another sponsor could
take care of that before I'm able to, but your valuable work won't be left
unaddressed. Thanks!

In the meantime, I uploaded a slightly modified version, which:
- adds build-time dependency on dpkg-dev (>= 1.15.3~);
- adds support for kfreebsd-amd64 architecture in the symbols file.

--
Jakub Wilk