Re: RFS: mobile-broadband-provider-info (updated package)

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> wrote:
Isn't the watch file also useful for keeping track of the packages
using the Debian External Health System - http://qa.debian.org/ ?
I personally find it very, very useful for the packages I maintain -
keeping my developer QA page always open in a browser tab and taking
a look at the "Watch" column every day or so helps a lot.

Yes peter I do agree but this package is maintained in a git clone repository and not a upstream website and the rules file already has the upstream target based on git clone repo..

and @ kart:

Here is the modified package based on your long description comment

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mobile-broadband-provider-info

Please do take a look and sponsor

Thanks and regards,
--