RFS: burn 0.4.5-1 (security bug fixes)

Howdy mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new release 0.4.5-1 of my package
‘burn’.

It builds these binary packages:
burn - command-line tool for writing optical media

Lintian reports the package is clean in a Sid pbuilder environment.

The upload would fix these bugs: 542329, 542750

Both these bugs are tagged ‘security’, so the ‘urgency’ setting in the
changelog header is ‘high’.

    $ dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/burn/burn_0.4.5-1.dsc

Please let me know whether anything further needs to be done before this
package can be sponsored.

--
 \      “Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” —Henry |
  `\                                                        L. Mencken |