RFS: python-sqlkit

Dear mentors,

   I'd like to find a sponsor for my package 'python-sqlkit'

* Package name    : python-sqlkit
  Version         : 0.8.6
  Upstream Author : Sandro Dentella (sandro@e-den.it) - myself
* URL             : http://sqlkit.argolinux.org
* License         : GPL-3+
  Programming Lang: python
  Description     : GUI app and package to build database based applications

It's a package for pygtk library 'sqlkit'.
The package can be downloaded from:

 - http://sqlkit.argolinux.org/sqlkit/download.html
 - hg clone http://hg.argolinux.org/py/sqlkit  (mercurial)

Sqlkit it's a pygtk package that provides GUI widgets to edit databases in
table or mask (form) fasion. It lets you edit joins of almost any sqlalchemy
selectable, lets you edit related table and much more.  Official home is
http://sqlkit.argolinux.org

The release 0.8.6, the first stable release after 10 month trial period in
a production environment will be released in a couple of days.

The package appears lintian clean, but some more work may be needed, and I'd
be glad to do it after clearifying some issues on the list as for name (it
both a python package and a GUI application) and upstream (packaging has the
debian folder that seems not to be the suggested solution).

Thanks for the attention

sandro dentella
*:-)

--