RFS: libmemcache (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4.0.rc2-3
of my package "libmemcache".

It builds these binary packages:
libmemcache-dbg - C client API for memcached memory object caching system (debug)
libmemcache-dev - development headers for libmemcache C client API
libmemcache0 - C client API for memcached memory object caching system

The upload would fix #450533 as well as adds a -dbg package.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libmemcache/libmemcache_1.4.0.rc2-3.dsc

Kind regards
 Zak B. Elep

--
Zak B. Elep -- 1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D
  I like the idea of 256 bits, though: 32 for the (Unicode) character