Re: Any "efficient" way to specify target arches?

Felipe Sateler wrote:
> I don't think there is a general way to do this, but for your particular
> case (restricting to linux), you can use Architecture: linux-any
>
> I don't remember if dak accepts it, though. It's worth trying.

This probably counts as me being "seriously mistaken" - oh well, at
least I learned something new today ;-)

FWIW, bug #291939 has a good (if rather long) discussion about these
"architecture wildcards".  If I understood it correctly these get
expanded by dpkg into the equivalent list of ordinary archs, so DAK
never sees them.

Cheers,

	David.