Re: Re: soundconverter: want to help, can't contact maintainer

Thanks for the advice :)

It's a useful page, but a little confusing. It seems to mix up the
concept of maintainer and developer (I realise these weren't always
different), and it doesn't mention where to find the mia-query tool (or
what it means by "the system is available on..." ie. www? ftp? ssh?

But I will wait another three weeks and poke around a little more (I've
just noticed that it seems to be a sponsored upload, so I can contact
the DD as well).

Cheers,
Jason