Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-authnz-external

Hai Zaar <haizaar@haizaar.com> writes:
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 8:24 PM, LI Daobing<lidaobing@gmail.com> wrote:

>> E: libapache2-mod-authnz-external: duplicate-conffile
>> /etc/apache2/mods-available/authnz_external.load
>> Finished running lintian.

> How can I fix this? I just have this line in
> libapache2-mod-authnz-external.install file:
> debian/authnz_external.load etc/apache2/mods-available
> And after building the package, conf file appears twice:
> $ cat libapache2-mod-authnz-external/DEBIAN/conffiles
> /etc/apache2/mods-available/authnz_external.load
> /etc/apache2/mods-available/authnz_external.load

windlord:~> lintian-info -t duplicate-conffile
N: duplicate-conffile
N:
N:   The file is listed more than once in your debian/conffiles file.
N:   Usually, this is because debhelper (dh_installdeb, compat level 3 or
N:   higher) will add any files in your package located in /etc
N:   automatically to the list of conffiles, so if you do that manually
N:   too, you'll get duplicates.
N:
N:   Severity: important, Certainty: certain

Does that help any?  Usually this means you have a conffiles
configuration file in your packaging directory that you don't want
because debhelper is handling it.