Re: RFS: drcom-pum

Thanks a lot :)
i have uploaded a modified package.
Could you please have a look at it?
Any suggestion and criticism is appreciated.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 3:55 AM, Jan Hauke Rahm<info@jhr-online.de> wrote:
> IANADD.
>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 05:11:07PM +0800, Henry Huang wrote:
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "drcom-pum".
>>
>> * Package name    : drcom-pum
>>   Version         : 1.0-1
>>   Upstream Author : Wheelz <kernel.zeng@gmail.com>
>>                     Henry Huang <henry.s.huang@gmail.com>
>>                     Longshow <longshow@yeah.net>
>> * URL             : http://www.drcom-client.org/
>> * License         : GPLv2
>>   Section         : misc
>>
>> It builds these binary packages:
>> drcom-pum  - fully GUI configurable X drcom-client using GTK+
>>
>> The package appears to be lintian clean.
>
> Almost, we're now at standards-version 3.8.2. :)
> A watch file would be nice and maybe you can fis the encoding issue [1]
> as well.

i have added the watch file in my package:)

> [1] I: drcom-pum: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key /usr/share/applications/drcom.desktop:3 Encoding

i am not sure whether it will fix this issue by removing the item
"Encoding=UTF-8" in drcom.desktop

> As far as I can tell your package looks quite nice. Your debian/rules
> could be much shorter, though. Comments could be deleted and since
> you've already set dh compatibility to 7 you could also make use of it.
> A simple
>
> #!/usr/bin/make -f
>
> %:
>    dh $@
>
> would do the trick.

it is the easiest way for me to use dh(1).
However, i need to specify the name of init script and drcomclient
manpage as follows:

	dh_installinit --name=drcom
	dh_installman --name=drcom

So i keep the original debian/rules by deleting the comments in it.