Re: RFS: mount-systray

In <[🔎] 135eeb1d0906241156q69cfcf9fqeb7bfbe733ddc53b@mail.gmail.com>, Juan Jesús
Ojeda Croissier wrote:
>> * The version numbering is for "native package" without reason.
>
>Well, this is a native package, I think. Maybe I'm wrong with the
>meaning of that but the sotfware was created for Guadalinex and it
>came with the packaging stuff. It not an upstream projects that we're
>packaging.
>Please, tell me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.  :P

To use native packaging instead of normal packaging, the software should be
of virtually no possible use to non-Debian-derived distributions.

If you can think of *any* reason that openSUSE, Fedora, or Gentoo would want
to use the software (albeit with different packaging) you should use normal
(non-native) packaging.