RFS: usb-modeswitch (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.2-1 of my package "usb-
modeswitch".

It builds these binary packages:
usb-modeswitch - mode switching tool for controlling "flip flop" USB devices

The package is binary and source lintian clean up to two --pedantic tags I
consider harmless (due to upstream tarball [no changelog and shipping a
binary]).

I forwarded two of the three introduced patches (the third being purely Debian-
related) to upstream and I am working closely in collaboration with upstream.

Note also that the complete package and packaging is available as git repository
on Alioth collab-maint:
	http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/usb-modeswitch.git

The upload would fix these bugs: 530788

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/usb-modeswitch/usb-
modeswitch_1.0.2-1.dsc

Previous versions were uploaded by Aurélien Gérôme who is in some lack of time
these days, which is why I am asking here. I would be very glad if someone
uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Didier 'OdyX' Raboud

N.B. Note that the package is signed by my E9A278F0 key and that this mail is
signed by my 2BEF0A33 key. This is because I am transitioning from E9A278F0 to
2BEF0A33 and that mentors still has my E9A278F0. I can provide anything signed
by both keys if needed.
--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian user.
CH-1802 Corseaux