Re: package sponsored and uploaded, then how to update it ?

Hi,

Jérémy Lal <jerry@edagames.com> writes:

> i wish to update the package spawn-fcgi to correct a bug.
> but i can't upload it to debian mentors : it's been removed
> from my package list (probably because it's now in the debian
> archive) and mentors refuses packages not starting with -1 version.
>
> my question is : where to dupload it so that "my" mentor can check and
> upload himself that update ?

Did you include the original source (.orig.tar.gz) in the upload?  They
are included by default only in the -1 version, but mentors.d.n requires
them in later uploads as well.

You have to pass -sa to dpkg-buildpackage (or debuild) for this.

Regards,
Ansgar