Re: RFS: kernelcheck

Le Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 11:57:04PM -0400, Master Kernel a écrit :

> Is there *any way* that I don't have to disclose this information? I was
> contacted by a packager a while ago when this issue came up. He said it
> would be possible to work around it.

Hi,

the way Debian organises its GPG web of trust is dependant on checking the ID
of the key owner. Therefore, you can not join Debian and stay anonymous.
Furthermore, many Debian developers will not sponsor packages that do not
originate from somebody connected to our web of trust.

This said, there are other ways to contribute to Debian that do not require
identification.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy