RFS: wmanager (updated the Debian packaging)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.2.1-6
of my package "wmanager".  This is just an update to
the Debian packaging - quilt instead of dpatch, debhelper 7.2,
Policy 3.8.2, et al (more info below).  Mike O'Connor, who sponsored
my last two uploads of wmanager, seems to be busy in the past couple
of weeks, so I'm asking on the list.

There is a single binary package:
wmanager   - window-manager selection tool used at X startup

It has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmanager/wmanager_0.2.1-6.dsc

JFYI, here's my changelog entry for 0.2.1-6:

wmanager (0.2.1-6) unstable; urgency=low

  * Switch to quilt for patch management:
    - change the patches' naming scheme
    - reformat the comment headers
    - update the README.source file
    - use the quilt plugin for debhelper in the rules file
  * Refresh the copyright file a bit:
    - move the homepage from Original-Source-Location to the control file's
      Homepage field.
    - remove the redundant Packaged-By and Packaged-Date fields
    - bump the CopyrightFormat proposal revision a bit
    - bump the year of my copyright notice for the Debian packaging
  * Add misc:Depends to the binary package.
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.2 with no changes.
  * Move the various lists of installed files to debian/wmanager.*
  * Update a comment in the rules file - GCC 4.3 is the default now :)
  * Remove some cruft from the rules file.
  * Minimize the rules file using debhelper override targets.
  * Add the Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser control fields.
  * Make the short description a noun phrase.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:27:01 +0300

G'luck,
Peter

--