Re: RFS: kabikaboo (lintian)

Hi Dave

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 01:45:08PM -0600, Dave Kerr wrote:
> Could you give me some guidance on "new-package-should-close-itp-bug"
> and "wrong-bug-number-in-closes l3:#nnnn"?  I read the documentation but
> I'm unclear if I can submit a bug against my package if the package
> isn't submitted yet... seems like a catch 22 to me!

It says, you diden't (Close #bugnumber_for_itp) use in your
debian/changelog. Did you filled allrady a ITP (= Intend To Package=
for your package kabikaboo? See [1].

 [1] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/pkgs.html#newpackage

You should fill such an ITP for the package, and then close the Bug
appropriately in debian/changelog.

Does this helps you?

Kind regards
Salvatore