Re: RFS: qutecsound (2nd try)

Hello,

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 11:37, Felipe Sateler<fsateler@gmail.com> wrote:
> El sábado 13 de junio, LI Daobing escribió:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 16:15, LI Daobing<lidaobing@debian.org> wrote:

>> > I'll take a look.
>>
>> failed to build from source.
>>
>> build log in attachment.
>
> This failure is caused by using gcc 4.4 instead of 4.3. Upstream knew about it
> already, so I took the patch from their svn. Please see an updated package in
> mentors.

comments:

1. E: qutecsound: menu-icon-too-big /usr/share/pixmaps/qtcs.xpm: 128x128 > 32x32
2. debian/copyright: following paragraph is incorrect:
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General
Public License version 3 can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-2.1'.

thanks.

--
Best Regards
LI Daobing