Re: RFS: iulib (2nd attempt)

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 16:15, Jeffrey
Ratcliffe<jeffrey.ratcliffe@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/10 Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>:
>> I shortly looked into it, you seem to use a "unmodified" tiny
>> debian/rule. You should minimize this, by using only a
>> mini-debian/rule and depend in debian/control on (debhelper >= 7.0.8,
>> please check the correct version in changelog of debhelper) - it will
>
> Ah. Didn't know you could do that. Thanks for the help.
>
> Uploaded again with a 3-line rules files and an appropriately updated
> control file.

Please someone sponsor it. I've already reviewed the package some time
ago, but I step back since I'm not sure about this library package, in
particular because it's a static lib one.

It's important to have it in Debian since it's a dependency of the new
version of ocropus, a very powerful OCR .

Thanks in advance,