Re: New package for pmgraph

At Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:21:58 +0100,
Noe Gonzalez wrote:

>    I have just started to work with debian packages building, I create a
> package for the project pmgraph. The package is main to install the war
> file of the pmgraph project create a mysql database, and install and
> configure some extra software.

Welcome to debian-mentors;

Probably you will get a better response if you fill in (and expand)
one of the templates on mentors.debian.net. See the list archives, or
sign up on mentors. Maybe someone knows a direct link to the templates.

In particular, most people will want to know the programming language
(Java I guess), more about what the package actually does, and the
license before they investigate further, and the output from lintian
(i.e., there shouldn't be any warnings or errors).

David
Writing on behalf of no-one but himself.