Re: RFS: obexpushd (updated package)

Hello,

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009, Dominik Bruhn wrote:
> I'm looking for someone to sponsor a new version (0.8) for obexpushd.
> The changes are small, so it should be reasy to review. It is of course
> linitan clean, so no problems here.

The RFA was ITP'ed by the upstream maintainer
Hendrik Sattler <post@hendrik-sattler.de> on 3rd June 2009.

Dominik Bruhn <debian@dbruhn.de> ITP'ed on 6th June 2009.

Could you please resolve this matter between the two of you
before we proceed?

There are two possibilities:
 a. Co-maintainer-ship
 b. The person who will give up the ITP should send an appropriate
 mail to 529671@bugs.debian.org.

Regards,

Kapil.