Re: RFS: parcellite (updated package)

Hi all,

This is a ping on my RFS for parcellite (0.9.1-1) which was first
posted to mentors on March 19th. I just refreshed the upload. All
suggestion brought up have been added. It builds in a sid pbuilder and
is lintian clean.

This new upstream release includes a patch that is already fixed in
Ubuntu.  <Ctrl> + Click brings up an actions context menu, but this
does not work with the current package for certain keyboards. This is
resolved in this upload.

Here is the refreshed changelog:

 parcellite (0.9.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

   * New upstream release.
    - New:
     + Several new translations.
     + Print primary contents command line option.
     + Clipboard and primary synchronization (by Wolfgang Schnerring).
    - Changes:
     + Updated translations.
     + Eliminated redundant disk activity.
     + Control-click patch for actions menu.
     + Selected items are bumped to the top of the history.
     + Improved (once again) new clipboard/primary contents handling.
     + Piping clipboard contents no longer truncates new line character.
     + New Edit Clipboard dialog. Old dialog had strange behavior under
       different window managers.
   * debian/control
    - Fix short description and add to the long description.
    - Add Vcs-* field.
    - Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.1
   * debian/rules:
    - Install conf files to /etc not /usr/etc
   * Added debian/README.source exlaining quilt
   * debian/patches/*
    - Refresh for new release.
    - Add Description fields and upstream bug numbers.
   * debian/copyright
    - Add new copyright holder for po/sv.po
    - Point to exact versions of GPL

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/parcellite/parcellite_0.9.1-1.dsc

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

I would appreciate it if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thanks,

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

PS: I live in NYC which will host DebConf10. I know it's still a year
away, but perhaps I could bribe a sponsor with the  promise of beer?
;-)