Re: ftp-master tools...

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 13:56, Laurent Guignard
<lguignard.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi mentors,
>
> I saw this [1] about ftp-master tools that need help. They need documentation,
> packaging action,...
> Is it always in actuality ?
> I ask this because i downloaded from CVS and i see that there is a debian
> directory with everythink to build the package. I did not watch in files to
> see the content.

Those informations looks like outdated: refer to [1] for new location
and information about dak.

[1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/#dak

> In addition i saw that it is Joerg Jaspert that is in charge of this package
> as it is shown here [2]. The package is already in sid...
>
> What is the right information. Is the package needing help or is the package adopted ?

Why didn't you asked ftp-master directly? I've added them in CC (hope
they don't mind), they may provide much more information then
debian-mentors.

> Best regards,
> Laurent.
>
> [1] : http://www.debian.org/devel/todo/