Re: RFS: concordance

Patrick Matthäi schrieb:
> Matt Trudel schrieb:
>> It builds these binary packages:
>> concordance - Harmony remote configuration tool
>> libconcord1 - libs for concordance, the Harmony remote configuration tool
>> libconcord1-dev - development files for concordance library
>> python-concordance - python bindings for concordance, the Harmony remote configuration
>
>> The package appears to be lintian clean.
>
>> The upload would fix these bugs: 512597
>
>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
>> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/concordance/concordance_0.21-1.dsc
>
>> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>
> * debian/control:
> - Why are you adding manualy library depends?
>
> * debian/copyright:
> For the following files you missed to list the license/copyright holders:
> 	libconcord/win/usb_rtl.h
> 	concordance/ltmain.sh
> 	libconcord/ltmain.sh
> And you are again pointing to the wrong licensefile.
>
> * debian/rules:
> Uhm what's this? cdbs with debhelper style rules? Use cdbs and read the
> documentation how to modify it or use debhelper without cdbs.
>
> * debian/patches/*:
> - Missing patch description.
>
> * debian/*.dirs:
> - Useless files, see dh_install(1)

WHops just forget:

I: python-concordance: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
I: libconcord1: no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/libconcord.so.1.0.0
I: libconcord1: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
I: libconcord1-dev: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
I: concordance: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign
usr/share/man/man1/concordance.1.gz:36
I: concordance: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign
usr/share/man/man1/concordance.1.gz:59
E: concordance: duplicate-conffile /etc/udev/rules.d/z60_concordance.rules

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org