RFS: subnetcalc

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "subnetcalc". subnetcalc is a simple
IPv4 subnet address calculator. For given IP address and netmask, it
calculates network address, broadcast address, maximum number of hosts and
host address range. Also, it prints the addresses in binary format for better
understandability.

* Package name    : subnetcalc
  Version         : 1.0.3-1
  Upstream Author : Thomas Dreibholz
* URL             : http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~dreibh/subnetcalc
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
subnetcalc - IPv4 Subnet Calculator

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/subnetcalc/subnetcalc_1.0.3-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
 E-Mail:     dreibh@iem.uni-due.de
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh