Re: RFS: keysafe (updated package)

Sandro Tosi wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 22:37, Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org> wrote:
>> Dear mentors,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4-1
>> of my package "keysafe".
>>
>> It builds these binary packages:
>> keysafe    - A safe to put your passwords in
>
> "a safe" what? "place"?

A safe!  From the free dictionary:

n.
1. A metal container usually having a lock, used for storing valuables.
2. A repository for protecting stored items, especially a cooled
compartment for perishable foods: a cheese safe.

> Moreover, 'A' is wrong on a short description (check devref to know why)...

A modified version has been uploaded to mentors.

/M

Haskell is an even 'redder' pill than Lisp or Scheme.
     -- PaulPotts