RE: Packaging a self-hosting assemler from source

Please keep debian-mentors CC'ed when replying...

On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 15:53 +0000, Peter Marsh wrote:
> Thanks for the response but I don't see the restriction on commercial
> use, I thought it was under the BSD licence (according to
> licence.txt)?

Oh, I misread a paragraph in license.txt, my fault. That seems to be
fine.

Still, there are problems with building it, especially as you probably
*have* to build it using a binary of itself, which is not available for
all architectures. Asking upstream about build-instructions might be a
good idea though.