Re: RFS: lbzip2

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Paul Wise wrote:

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 4:12 AM, ERSEK Laszlo <lacos@elte.hu> wrote:

I uploaded a new build of the package:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lbzip2

Apologies for the delay, uploaded, should end up in NEW soon.

Please contact this list for future versions and I will upload if I am able.

Thank you very much!

1. Can you please enlighten me how the amd64 package was built (maybe you built it?)

I got a message from <dak@ftp-master.debian.org> titled "Processing of lbzip2_0.13-1_amd64.changes", and another from <installer@ftp-master.debian.org> titled "lbzip2_0.13-1_amd64.changes is NEW".

Is it usual that amd64 packages get processed faster than i386 ones?

I apologize for asking such a newbie question, even though I've read (most of)

http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/FTPMaster

2. I switched off the package's "seeking a sponsor" flag on mentors.debian.net. However, I also registered myself / lbzip2 on sponsors.debian.net:

http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=465

and I cannot change the Sponsor field (I think rightfully so). Furthermore, my personal details still say "I need sponsoring", and the only alternative is "I am a sponsor". What should I do to these?

Thanks,
lacos