Re: Different behaviour of dpkg-buildpackage and pbuilder

Hi Siegfried
> > How can there possibly be this difference between these two tools?
>
> I don't know what could trigger something like this, but it may be
> worth checking that you have the same build dependencies (and version
> of them) installed as pbuilder gets.
I cannot see any difference between the package versions normally installed on
my computer (unstable) and the ones that pbuilder installs. The problem has
also been persistent for many months, during many upgrades of my computer.

If you are willing to check yourself, the package can be found here:
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/ng-spice-rework/ng-spice-rework_18.dfsg-1.dsc