Re: FLOSS universities??

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 05:19:03PM -0700, Tom D. Davidson wrote:
>Do you know of a registry or an organization that critiques
>universities on FLOSS principles? Maybe you have a school
>recommendation in mind? Maybe you think I should even worry about
>it...?

If you won't register for FOSS courses outside your state, it will be
worth it to ask academics like Andrew Tridgell (samba and rsync author)
about FOSS schools in the USA.

BTW Andrew Tridgell was promoting a 5 days intensive FOSS course last
month during http://linux.conf.au/ and its webpage is at:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/students/comp8440/