Re: RFS: mpg123-el (updated package)

Hello,

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:06 PM, George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> wrote:
> Quoting Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org>:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 06:10, LI Daobing (李道兵) <lidaobing@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> all other issues fixed except this one.
>>>
>>> uscan only works when every release has a different file name. but
>>> mpg123-el always use the same file name to release.
>>
>> So, how do you generated the tarball? by hand? please provide a
>> get-orig-source target in debian/rules to generate it repeatably and a
>> debian/README.source to explain that the tarball is generated with
>> that target.
>

> hashsum checking should be performed too, to ensure that various parties
> work with the same tarball. LI, you can grap such a get-orig-source from
> sofia-sip package (it is not that they do such evil releases, of course).

I am reconsidering whether mpg123-el worth a single package.

it only include one file: mpg123.el, another two file is the homepage
of mpg123-el and the logo picture (both of them do not have a clear
license information and should be dropped from the package), so maybe
it's better to merge mpg123-el to emacs-goodies-el (cc to the
maintainer of emacs-goodies-el).

any suggestion/feedback?

thanks.

--