Re: RFS: libgstreamer-perl (updated package)

René Mayorga wrote:
On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:38:32AM +0000, Antonio Radici wrote:
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.14-1
of my package "libgstreamer-perl".

Are you aware of the Debian Perl Group?
Maybe your package can be team maintained there.

A few observations:
You have a couple of lintian warnings that comes from upstream
manpages, they are easy to fix:
W: libgstreamer-perl: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry,
You might want to fix those.

Hi Rene',
thanks for your prompt response! I will fix the package and send it
to the debian perl group, I've already sent an introductory mail and
they set my an account on SVN.

If you still want to be my sponsor there are two packages that need to
be uploaded, you can choose between battery-stats 0.3.4-1 and pam-dotfile.

They are both on mentors.debian.net :-)

Cheers
Antonio