Re: Introducing spurious revisions during sponsorship considered harmful (by some of us)

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

> Do you, as a developer, bump the debian revision each time you build
> a package, are ready to upload it, and discover one final problem
> with it?

No. I bump the release number the next time I make a change after
having uploaded a release.

--
 \     “If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.” —Barne's |
  `\                                                               Law |