Re: Closing bugs, incrementing release number, and uploads to mentors.debian.net

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:

> Okay. So is there a normal way to have the '-v' option during a run
> set to "include all entries newer than what's currently in Debian"?
> Or do I have to remember to set it manually each time I add a new
> release and build?

Maybe add some script using rmadison/etc to ~/.devscripts that adds to
DEBUILD_DPKG_BUILDPACKAGE_OPTS?

That would be the lazy way; usually you would remember because you'd
debdiff and interdiff against the .deb and .diff.gz in the archive.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise