RFS: webcpp (bug fix)

Hi Sandro

webcpp/0.8.4-9 (and -8) is a FTBFS bugfix for porting to kFreeBSD and
would close #511427. I've also improved the packaging in -8 and a little
further in -9.

The updated libtools are a dpatch rather than direct changes, since it's
silly to mix the two, but that means its pretty big. It updates the
files in the ./admin/ directory with more recent versions from KDE's
CVS, as suggested by the reporter. To allow the clean target to work, the
second part (make -f ./admin/Makefile.common) is part of the configure
target.

The other packaging changes are mostly cosmetic, but I have also taken
the opportunity to add DM-Upload-Allowed to the control file. If you
want that out, by all means say so.

The dsc is on mentors at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/webcpp/webcpp_0.8.4-9.dsc

Thanks in advance

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52