Re: RFH: dupload outguess.

On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 13:18 +0100, Anthony Gasperin wrote:
> HI,
> I am interested  in adopting outguess package !
> I have problems for the dupload, introduction's page at
> mentors.debian.net give a configuration for "dupload" to
> the root of "ftp://mentors.debian.net"; .... but it seems it is not the
> right place ! I am wondering where should I
> dupload it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Anthony.

The configuration you can find at mentors.debian.net isn't the problem.
Parts of your package have even been uploaded to the FTP server (check
ftp://mentors.debian.net yourself).

Doing a quick check shows no .changes file for your package on the FTP
server. Are you sure your dupload/dput run finished successfully?

Also, taking a (very wild) guess, did you sign the package after
building and did you use the right PGP key for signing?

-- Stephan