RFS: whohas (new upstream)

Hi Paul

I have uploaded whohas 0.22-1 to m.d.n, which is a new upstream
integrating a lot of the bugs, and some tweaks to the packaging because
of his changes. I've also included a NEWS file detailing the patches
that are still active.

Lintian -iI seems to be clean, and I have tested each of the integrated
bugs to make sure there are no regressions, and it seems fine.

Upstream has copied the manual verbatim, because I forgot to warn him
about the compressed file intro.txt.gz. I will mail him now and let him
know about it for another release, so you will see that there is no sed
command in debian/rules for it yet.

If you wouldn't mind taking a look when you have chance, the dsc is
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/whohas/whohas_0.22-1.dsc

Cheers

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52
Sending of encrypted mail is encouraged