Re: RFS: whohas (bug fixes)

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Jonathan Wiltshire <debian@jwiltshire.org.uk>
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 11:51:26AM +0900, Paul Wise wrote:
>> It might be a good idea to allow some kind of config file to override
>> the URLs/regexes, this would be useful for when the external websites
>> change and the package has not been updated yet. Could you suggest
>> this upstream?
>
> Yes, it had already occurred to me and I'll suggest it to Philipp
> upstream.

Another longer-term idea would be to invent an XMLRPC/SOAP/JSON/etc
API for enumerating and searching package lists and convince each
distro to add that to their package information servers.

>> I'd like to wait a few more days before uploading - see how many more
>> bugs testers can shake out. If there are no more changes by Sunday,
>> I'll upload then.
>
> I've added another patch to the version on m.d.n under the same number,
> but thankfully it's been much quieter the last few days :-)

Uploaded, thanks.

Also, please ask upstream to remove the .DS_Store file from the tarball.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise